Personalized healthcare and nutrition
Advanced Analysis for Agricultural Biotech
Computomics was founded to bring the latest bioinformatics discoveries to industry application, facilitating global agricultural development.
Crops: We parse large genomic data sets for plant breeders, deliver breeding recommendations, and provide molecular biology insight to reduce crop area requirements.
Metagenomics and Microbial Genomics: We analyze complex microbial communities and discover new organisms and metabolic pathways in a variety of samples.
- Dr. Sebastian J. Schultheiss, Managing Director and Co-Founder
- Ina Gerber, B.A., Financials and Office Management
- Ruth Mayes, B.Sc., Sales Director
- Christian Dreischer, M.Sc., Scientific Project Manager
- 5 Bioinformatics Scientists: Analysis and Production
- 4 Professors for Machine Learning and Plant Genetics: Scientific Advisory Board
- 2 Business Professionals: Strategic Advisory Board