Access to the consortium's Job boards
DeepTech4Good Job board
Discover all the job offers of the DeepTech4Good’s actors.
Stagiaire Marketing / Communication France
3YOURMIND provides digital platforms for industrial 3D Printing. Our software optimize 3D Printing processes in automating complex design to production workflows.
We are always hiring for data-scientists as well.
Geospin contributes to Smart Cities becoming reality. We are experts in providing predictions, in particular in the fields of mobility, real estate, insurance and municipal planning. The Geospin algorithms answer geo-related questions for corporates, SMEs and municipalities. We analyze spatial big data with the methods of machine learning. Industry partners such as Siemens, Bosch and Deutsche Bahn rely on Geospin Predictive Analytics. Thüga AG and High-Tech Gründerfonds invested in Geospin in 2018.
On top of our deep tech THz hardware, our products include an industrial control and acquisition unit with proprietary software for the automated scan motion and for data processing of the complementary information of the THz measurement. This firmware is to be adapted according to our product range defined by several priority industrial control applications. Our future Real Time Embedded Software Project Director is going to lead the development of our firmware from the heart of our standardized data acquisition routine to application specific data treatment and result representation, including the Human Machine Interface.
For the application defined projects, you
- analyze and specify the needs with our commercial and technical team
- define the project steps in direct coordination with the executive board
- implement the embedded software and ensure the tests with the team
- participate in the continuous improvement process, also by considering user feedback
– In-depth experience in industrial software engineering and real time architecture
– Level of certified Labview Developper necessary
– LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer preferable
– Python, C/C++
– Experience in integration of peripheral device preferable
– Windows environment, Linux preferable
– Autonomy coupled with the ability to work in a team and in an evolutive structure
– Language: very good level of English or French
Your benefits and salary
according to your experience,
open ended contract
This is an evolving assignment in a fast-growing company. Based on your results, the scope for larger responsibilities and rewards is big.
Orsay, Paris-Saclay, 5-minute walk to public transport in the picturesque “Vallée de Chevreuse”
We also currently have one internship positions: https://www.iledefrance.fr/trouvez-un-stage/stage-ingenieur-developpement-labview
Teratonics provides solutions and services for contactless, penetrating and non-hazardous non-destructive testing, process control and imaging based on a breakthrough single shot terahertz (THz) technology.
Thanks to its very high speed, Teratonics’s solution can be directly deployed in a production line to peform in-line controls, during the production cycle (typically 10-120s), to optimise the cost of poor quality. In particular, it can control dimensions (like wall thickness with a micrometric precision) and detect defects in plastics (including foamed plastics), composites, assemblies (welding, glueing, metal-plastics hybrids) and coatings. A non exhaustive list of the defects that can be detected are the presence of bubbles or inclusions, density variations, thickness variations, delamination, poor fiber impregnation, fiber orientation, fiber content…
We are currently hiring a software developer, ideally experienced in the field of medtech.
SpinDiag offers an automated and routine-compatible point-of-care test system. For the first time, our system allows for fast, broad and affordable screening of patients for antibiotic resistant bacteria during their admission to a hospital. Colonized patients can be treated in isolation, avoiding infection of other patients.
We hire in R&D team, after sales service, Network Administrator and production.
Partnering Robotics is a company who provides innovative solutions in service robotic. We created Diya One X, the world’s first and only autonomous robot dedicated to the wellbeing of building’s occupants and its energy efficiency.
Diya One X is a mobile robot that can autonomously navigate in large and dynamic indoor environment from 500 to 1 000 square meters and very soon much more. It operates smoothly and discreetly around people, objects and furniture in open space, museums, shopping centers or train station.
For the first time in the service robotic world, a robot doesn’t need lasers, or a prerecorded map or a configuration of the environment. Diya One has an artificial intelligence neuro-inspired developed by Partnering’s team (5 patents) and uses a simple camera to locate himself in the environment and create his own map of the place.
For the first time a service robot is considered has a commercial robot in Europe. Diya One X has the CE marking (European Conformity), a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area. It has taken almost 2 years to Partnering’s team to have this certification
Diya One X is a robotic interactive solution dedicated to collect and analysis in real time the physical parameters of indoor environments: brightness and noise levels, air quality (ozone, fine particles, CO2, total VOCs), temperature and relative humidity.
Diya One X purifies 99,95% of indoor air pollutants: allergens, bacteria, viruses, odors, fine particles, etc. The leader in production and development of air purification filters, Camfil, and R&D Partnering’s team developed a unique filter exclusively for Diya One X who integrates the best purification system, the same technology used in operating rooms.
Partnering Robotics collaborates for many years with the Scientific and Technical Center of Building (CSTB) who scientifically validated the efficiency of Diya One’s air purification system. CSTB is the referent organization in air quality subject under the guard-ship of the French Ministry for Ecological and Solidary Transition.
Diya One X creates localized and real time massive datasets thanks to its mobility and Partnering Robotics makes them visually interesting through services. Diya Board is a screen to allow a quick yet comprehensive understanding of the indoor environmental quality. Data Maps is a map of indoor atmospheres with dynamic and in-depth visual representations.
Partnering Robotics is able to connect the data to the Building Management System (BMS) that control the air purification. Thanks to this dataset the building manager is able to modulate his ventilation by reducing it when that is necessary (energy efficiency) and by increasing it when the air quality is not good enough to create a joint action with Diya One X for a better indoor air quality.
Since the first fundraising in December 2015, with ENGIE and MCB as minority shareholders, Partnering Robotics increase its customer portfolio with recurrent clients each year (Galeries Lafayette and SNCF) and developed Diya One as a unique commercial product.
Today Partnering Robotics wants to accelerate its development by (i) increasing its production capacity to enhance the number of clients (ii) developing its added value with new robots, services and connected devices in many domains like air quality, well-being, energy efficiency, silver economy and homes (iii) developing international partnerships with local firms to create sales units and becoming a worldwide leader.
Partnering Robotics opened its international Series B to VC and industrials to finance its development for a fundraising estimated between 5 to 15 million euros. Partnering Robotics discuss with all kinds of investors and for all types of participation.
Embedded Software development specialist
- Manage the Android platform for ORA product line
- Source code modifications (drivers, kernel and firmware) in relation with electronics supplier
- Create a new use interface with the current sensors and implement a specific launcher
- Technical support for customers and application developers
- Software Test &t Validation for Augmented Reality Wearables
- Power Management optimization for ORA product line
- Update ORA SDK with more features on video streaming and new user interface
- Manage application development with industrial partners
- Active involvement in ORA product development
- Fluent in English and French
- Reports to Technical Manager
Location : Rennes, France with some overseas travel
- Expérience : 3 to 5 Years in the development of Android & Linux based systems. Good know how on Android Kernel systems and associated firmware. Experience in the development of intuitive user interface and Augemented Reality AR is appreciated.
Salary and Benefits : To be discussed depending on experience
Optinvent is an optical technology company specialised in developing and delivering cutting edge patented head worn augmented reality displays and devices.
Its see-through retinal screen technology called “Clear-Vu” is covered by 11 international patents and is the world’s only molded plastic thin light guide projection display, making it robust, lightweight, and highly scalable for cost effective head worn device applications.
Optinvent also produces highly competitive and capable smart glasses called ORA-2 based on its the Clear-Vu optical technology which it commercializes for professional markets such as remote maintenance, logistics, and medical applications.
- DÉVELOPPEUR FULLSTACK – JUNIOR : https://www.mobility-work.com/fr/offre-emploi/developpeur-fullstack-junior
- SENIOR DÉVELOPPEUR FULLSTACK/BACK/FRONT – PHP SYMFONY : https://www.mobility-work.com/fr/offre-emploi/senior-dev-fullstackbackfront-php-symfony
- SALES MANAGER : https://www.mobility-work.com/fr/offre-emploi/sales-manager
Mobility Work is the first maintenance management platform, offering at the same time a CMMS software for field technicians and maintenance managers, a social network and a targeted promotion and marketing platform for manufacturers, suppliers and service providers.
The application allows all actors to create a profile to exchange best practices, expertise, contacts, spare parts or consumables. Suppliers can add their products and services to the official catalogue.
The objective is to offer a new form of fair collaboration between maintenance professionals.
- Energy engineers
METRON is a global Energy Intelligence Software company specialising in improving energy efficiency, operating performance and reducing energy costs for industry.
METRON-EVA®, our energy management platform, helps clients manage and reduce energy consumption to meet their energy management and carbon reduction goals.
METRON-EVA® consists of a modular suite of products, fully supported by energy experts, that adapts to specific customer requirements.
- Project Manager
- Consultant Sales
Uptime (equipment, team, etc.) is a key of many industrial business. It’s no secret, technical issues are numerous, often very urgent and 81% of technical interventions are very complex. There is huge serious skill gap (+81% of industrial company will have issue soon with retirement of skill technicians, 51% don’t have a up-to-date documentation, +75% have a problem with recruitment, 87% are interested to reduce travel cost of their technician).
ALL of the current communication tools have their limits and the presence of a specialist is often required to diagnose and resolve an issue (a phone call does not allow one to see the situation, a GoPro camera does not allow for transmission/discussion in real time, a smartphone with Skype does not leave one’s hands free, a photo is not interactive, a boroscopic inspection takes hours/the video must be sent, watched, etc.). Expert Teleportation enables experts from around the world to access any problem, anywhere, at anytime.
FOR CLEVER MINDS
Currently different vacancies are to fill in development, production, sales, marketing and service of the dynamically growing company “ADLATUS Robotics GmbH” at its headquarters and at the production site in Ulm. In addition, we offer continuously interesting topics for internships, Bachelor’s and Master’s theses in different fields. We are very pleased to your application which you may like to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADLATUS Robots- designed to serve!
The company ADLATUS Robotics GmbH was officially founded in August 2015, built on a more then 20 years old history and experience in service robotics of the management and R&D team.
Our vision is to assist humans in exhausting, boring and even dangerous tasks they had to perform. Therefore, we provide cost effective robotic solutions with added value, which are designed to serve the human operator and wherever possible and desired to perform the task fully autonomous. The term “ADLATUS” is a derivation of Latin “ad latus”, which means “by the side” and can be translated into English as “(subordinate) loyal assistant”. This is exactly how we see the ranking between the human operator and their robotic assistant.
The company itself is set up to develop, produce and provide professional service robots for rising markets and provide the users with all services and trainings needed to run the systems.
The current developments and products focus on the facility management market, especially professional robots for floor cleaning, mowing and security tasks. In this big market there are a lot of reasons for the advantageous use of robots.
Our customers benefit from cost savings, work relief and an increase in quality. Through reduction of the work force and independence from night and holiday bonus payments, cost effectiveness can be increased dramatically.
Especially in the cleaning sector, a detailed cleaning report generated by the robot itself provides traceability and therewith guarantees and verifies a high quality of cleanliness.
The first product of ADLATUS Robotics is a fully autonomous professional cleaning robot, the ADLATUS CR700.
Besides the series product development, ADLATUS still spends a lot of effort in research and
future topics. One example therefore is a case study and prototype development of an
autonomous robot for municipal applications.
We are looking forward to shape the rising market of service robots with you in the future and
are open for new product ideas and business opportunities!
See our robots in action at the ADLATUS Youtube -Channel
Artificial Intelligence Senior manager
Ellcie Healthy is a startup created by Philippe PEYRARD (25 years’ experience in the Optical field) which designs and sells smart connected eyewear. Our technology brings valuable data to individuals in order to protect their health and increase their wellbeing and safety.
Join our team as:
- Application developers
- User Interface Designers
- System Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Management Assistants
- OTEC and EDI cooperate in the field of Industry 4.0 for developing new services, such as intelligent machine automation
- Iodata and EDI cooperate in the areas of data analytics and visualization as well as prediction model generation for offering innovative business intelligence solutions (e.g. predictive workload planning)
- EDI and KIT develop a task planning software for testing and validation, the Semantic Validation Process (SVP), for the chemical industry using a patented semantic algorithm.
- EDI develops a workflow-based application on the EDI hive platform for supporting the Mercedes-Benz product strategy.
- KAIT, PTV Group and EDI cooperate for autonomous driving in the SADA – Safety and Driver Acceptation project
- EDI offers and manages tests for suppliers and OEMs on KIT test facilities.
- EDI consults Chinese companies on the subject of intelligent production using artificial intelligence (Made in China 2025).
Medical Image Processing Engineer :
- You are in charge of developing image processing algorithms to improve quality and aspect of the optical acquisitions of our device
- In collaboration with our partners in dermatology, you build the requirement specifications to develop tailor-made image analysis algorithms. You work closely with our subcontractors to show first proof of concept and set a repetitive process approach with dermatologists
- You manage the optimization and the continuous improvement process of the software. You implement machine learning algorithms to improve both accuracy and robustness of the image analysis
Skin cancer has become a global health issue. Its incidence has been constantly increasing for 50 years and its deadliest form, melanoma, strikes 140,000 people each year around the world. Currently, the diagnosis process performed by the dermatologist implies a biopsy, an invasive sampling which requires further analysis by an external pathological lab. This whole healthcare pathway is long, costly and even inefficient since 1 out of 3 melanoma is unfortunately missed by the dermatologist’s eye.
DAMAE Medical is a young and dynamic start-up established in September 2014. We develop an innovative and patented imaging device able to see beneath the skin, at a cellular resolution, by simple contact on the patient skin. Without any sampling or preparation, our device provides the health professionals with live images similar to traditional histology and therefore facilitates early detection of a wide range of skin pathologies.
- Create awesome software for IoT, embedded systems & industry 4.0
- Co-develop and perfect our StreamSheet technology
Quality and pre-sales engineer
- Contribute to the further development of our technology and guarantee its high quality
- Manage features & requirements – also by testing them onfunctionalityand usability
- Analyze IoT challenges and identify how Streamsheetscan solve customer needs
- Ensure successful pilot projects and product installations
- Develop the brand cedalo and make it well-known
- Define and implement the communication
- Especially online (website, SEO, social media, video marketing etc.)
- But also print (flyer, poster etc.)
Cedalo has set out on the revolutionary path to empower everyone, also non-programmers, to create and orchestrate microservices, the digital industry and the IoT.
To this end we created the StreamSheet technology. StreamSheets are an end-user friendly, server-based, data agnostic software-innovation which accommodates simple processes as well as high loads of complexity and interconnects apps, IoT devices, software systems and much more fluently. They enable users to analyze, process & forward data streams and actions continuously and in real-time.
StreamSheets are 100% code-free and do not require users to learn a completely new interface but leverage their existing know-how.
This empowers process owners and power users to quickly start prototyping, simulating and implementing real-time IoT applications without lengthy meetings with IT experts. Consequently, implementation speed increases, amortization periods shrink and more projects can be realized.
Chief Software Architect :
- High power optical R&D engineer
- Numerical simulation of optical systems R&D engineer
- Optical R&D engineer
CAILabs is a French, deep tech start-up based in Rennes, providing photonic solutions to harness the full potential of optical fibers.
CAILabs develops and produces a large range of light shaping components through our patented, efficient and flexible Multi-Plane Light Conversion technology (MPLC).
- Head of Marketing
- Sales & Marketing Associate
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Full Stack Solution Engineer
- Frontend Engineer
- IoT Solutions Architect
VersaSense delivers the IoT fabric to power the 4th industrial revolution.
The VersaSense Wireless Fabric consists of software, networking and hardware elements that can be combined to securely deliver sensor data from a wide variety of industrial assets to value generating data analytics platforms. With VersaSense you can IoT-enable your plant or facility in a matter of days and immediately begin generating return on investment by increasing efficiency, eliminating waste and improving product quality. Plug & play IoT solutions from VersaSense power the Industrial Internet for major industrial, consumer goods, technology and agricultural companies across diverse Industry 4.0 application domains.
As a spin-off of KU Leuven, VersaSense builds on decades of leading research of the imec-DistriNet research group in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). For more information visit www.versasense.com