On-line, real-time, NDT and quality control
Automation, robotics and cobotics
Optinvent is an optical technology company specialised in developing and delivering cutting edge patented head worn augmented reality displays and devices.
Its see-through retinal screen technology called “Clear-Vu” is covered by 11 international patents and is the world’s only molded plastic thin light guide projection display, making it robust, lightweight, and highly scalable for cost effective head worn device applications.
Optinvent also produces highly competitive and capable smart glasses called ORA-2 based on its the Clear-Vu optical technology which it commercializes for professional markets such as remote maintenance, logistics, and medical applications.
The multi-disciplinary team of Optinvent is comprised of young and experienced engineers and experts that are passionate about what they do: Working on cutting edge technologies and products to enable the next generation of augmented reality devices.
The international founders have 20 years of industry experience in optics and in high volume manufacturing of complex products.
The CEO and co-founder, Kayvan MIRZA has held key positions at large corporates where he successfully ran a high volume component business with two R&D centers in Singapore and Germany, manufacturing in Indonesia (20mpcs/yr), and a worldwide sales force and agent network. He holds a BSEE from Universityof Illinois and has studied at the ESCP in Paris, the oldest business school in Europe.
The CTO, Khaled SARAYEDDINE has 20 years of experience in Optics and highly respected for his expertise in industry circles. He has chaired several industry consortiums and is a leading figure in the field. He is well versed in industrial methods and has developed a wide ranging network of long term supplier partnerships. He holds a PHD in Optics from Université de Franche-Comté.
Embedded Software development specialist
- Manage the Android platform for ORA product line
- Source code modifications (drivers, kernel and firmware) in relation with electronics supplier
- Create a new use interface with the current sensors and implement a specific launcher
- Technical support for customers and application developers
- Software Test &t Validation for Augmented Reality Wearables
- Power Management optimization for ORA product line
- Update ORA SDK with more features on video streaming and new user interface
- Manage application development with industrial partners
- Active involvement in ORA product development
- Fluent in English and French
- Reports to Technical Manager
Location : Rennes, France with some overseas travel
- Expérience : 3 to 5 Years in the development of Android & Linux based systems. Good know how on Android Kernel systems and associated firmware. Experience in the development of intuitive user interface and Augemented Reality AR is appreciated.
Salary and Benefits : To be discussed depending on experience