Monitoring and autonomy solutions for disabled and elderly
Rehago is a VR Training application for half-paralyzed patients, for example after a stroke. The training at home is improved by gamified exercises that motivate the patients for a more regular and more entertaining training. Additionally, the therapist can see the patient’s progress with their therapist app and assist them through live stream from the VR-device (eg. During a therapy session).
Right now there are 10 different exercises and we’re developing more as we go to keep Rehago exciting and the training rounded.
We’re a team of 3 founders (Philipp Zajac, Anika Ochsenfahrt, Johannes Höfener) as well as 16 full-time employees.
We are a young startup from Reutlingen and help people with hemiplegia (e.g. after a stroke) with motivating exercises in Virtual Reality.
With our software we pursue the goal to effectively support as many people as possible in their rehabilitation.
To strengthen our still young team, we are looking for a full-time
Junior Developer (C++ / Unreal Engine) (d/m/f).
The following should be brought along:
- Good knowledge of Epic’s Unreal Engine or a similar Game Engine
- Good knowledge of the programming language C++
- Communication skills (working with other developers, dealing with a git repository and agile software development)
- VR development experience an advantage
- Independent working methods
- Great willingness to learn
You can expect above all:
- Close cooperation in a young, committed team
- Flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Software and game development with social impact
- Responsible and exciting areas of responsibility
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Prospects for stock options
- 30 Vacation days and 35 hour working weeks
Our office is located at the University of Reutlingen and all founders are located nearby. Working on site is desired. Possible locations are Reutlingen and Leipzig.
Do you see yourself in this description? Then send us an e-mail with your complete application documents as .pdf (max 5MB) to email@example.com. Your contact person is Philipp Zajac, our CEO.
We are looking forward to meeting you!