On-line, real-time, NDT and quality control
Teratonics provides solutions and services for contactless, penetrating and non-hazardous non-destructive testing, process control and imaging based on a breakthrough single shot terahertz (THz) technology.
Thanks to its very high speed, Teratonics’s solution can be directly deployed in a production line to peform in-line controls, during the production cycle (typically 10-120s), to optimise the cost of poor quality. In particular, it can control dimensions (like wall thickness with a micrometric precision) and detect defects in plastics (including foamed plastics), composites, assemblies (welding, glueing, metal-plastics hybrids) and coatings. A non-exhaustive list of the defects that can be detected are the presence of bubbles or inclusions, density variations, thickness variations, delamination, poor fiber impregnation, fiber orientation or fiber content.
More information can be found on Youtube.
Uli Schmidhammer, 43 yrs old :
- CEO and co-founder
- Co-author of the patent licensed to Teratonics
- Key skills: photonics, THz, business development, project management, team leadership
- Doctor of natural sciences from Ludwig-Maximilians Universität, München
Xavier Neiers, 28 yrs old :
- Chief customer services officer and co-founder
- Key skills: photonics, THz analysis, data processing, project management
- Engineer from Ecole Centrale de Marseille
Marco Cavallari, 49 yrs old :
- Chief commercial officer, co-founder (option)
- Key skills: business development in photonics for large corporations, SMBs and start-ups
- Engineer from Politecnico di Milano and PhD in physics from Ecole Polytechnique
Pierre Jeunesse, 32 yrs old :
- Technical analysis and development officer
- Key skills: photonics, THz optics, data processing, mechanics, technical development
- Applied Physics and Mechanics Master at Paris Sud University
On top of our deep tech THz hardware, our products include an industrial control and acquisition unit with proprietary software for the automated scan motion and for data processing of the complementary information of the THz measurement. This firmware is to be adapted according to our product range defined by several priority industrial control applications. Our future Real Time Embedded Software Project Director is going to lead the development of our firmware from the heart of our standardized data acquisition routine to application specific data treatment and result representation, including the Human Machine Interface.
For the application defined projects, you
- analyze and specify the needs with our commercial and technical team
- define the project steps in direct coordination with the executive board
- implement the embedded software and ensure the tests with the team
- participate in the continuous improvement process, also by considering user feedback
– In-depth experience in industrial software engineering and real time architecture
– Level of certified Labview Developper necessary
– LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer preferable
– Python, C/C++
– Experience in integration of peripheral device preferable
– Windows environment, Linux preferable
– Autonomy coupled with the ability to work in a team and in an evolutive structure
– Language: very good level of English or French
Your benefits and salary
according to your experience,
open ended contract
This is an evolving assignment in a fast-growing company. Based on your results, the scope for larger responsibilities and rewards is big.
Orsay, Paris-Saclay, 5-minute walk to public transport in the picturesque “Vallée de Chevreuse”
We also currently have one internship positions: https://www.iledefrance.fr/trouvez-un-stage/stage-ingenieur-developpement-labview